- What is ZCC?
It is a program inspired by the vision of Fr. Guerric to provide retreatants with a way to stay connected with Mepkin Abbey and engage with others to continue deepening the contemplative dimension of their lives.
- What is the goal of ZCC?
The goal is to provide both community and content to foster, and focus, your contemplative practice.
- How do people learn about ZCC?=
Starting in 2019, participants of group retreats at Mepkin Abbey will be invited to participate in the program.
- Who can be a member of a ZCC Group?
Participation in ZCC is open to any person who has made a group retreat at Mepkin and is interested in continuing to deepen the contemplative dimension of their life. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
- What is the number of participants in each ZCC group?
Group size will range from 6-12 participants in order to allow for reflective participation of each member.
- Is there a cost to be part of a ZCC group?
The only cost incurred will be for the purchase of the audio recordings that are being offered at a discount to ZCC by the producer.
- Who determines the audio recordings for the ZCC groups meetings?
The topics are prayerfully selected by ZCC’s spiritual director, Fr. Guerric, in consultation with others, as needed, in the field of psycho-spiritual growth and development.
- Who is my main point of contact for any ZCC questions (technical and non-technical)?
Your point of contact is the Convener of your ZCC group.
- If I need my group Convener’s email or phone number who can I contact?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number.
- What happens if I have a schedule conflict and cannot join one of my group’s meetings?
Please notify your Convener as soon as possible when unable to attend a meeting as every member is important to creating the best possible experience for the group. Just like in a family, we care for each other.