- 2 whole chicken breasts or 4 fish fillets
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ½ cup cream
- Top chicken or fish with ½ Tbsp butter and lemon juice, broil until done.
- Melt 4 Tbsp butter in skillet.
- Add minced garlic and onion, sauté about 5 minutes till tender.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 5 minutes more.
- Add wine and cream, reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Pour reduced sauce over chicken or fish. Season to taste with salt and pepper.