- 1 lb of Mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of minced onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh parsley
- ½ cup of dry white wine or chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim and discard tough stems and slice mushrooms
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat melt butter with olive oil.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté stirring frequently until softened
- Add mushrooms and sauté until golden about 8 minutes
- Add parsley and wine or broth, stir well and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.