https://mepkinabbey.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/logo.png 0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org https://mepkinabbey.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/logo.png email@example.com 12:36:002019-02-06 20:01:21Oyster Mushroom Quiche
Oyster Mushroom Quiche
- 6 oz Oyster Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil, add more oil if needed
- 1/3 cup of dry white wine
- 9 or 10’ Pie crust
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz shredded Swiss cheese (or what you have available or prefer)
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Sauté Oyster Mushrooms in oil and butter for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and sauté till tender.
- Place the cooked mushrooms on the bottom of pie crust.
- In bowl, beat eggs, add milk and seasonings and pour over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of eggs and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.